Every couple has a wonderful story of how they became a couple! A random evening at a restaurant bar. Undergrads at a party. Highschool sweethearts. Online dating. A young woman in a Little Mermaid costume stranded by the side of the road and rescued by a friend of a friend (a fun story shared by Tan Weddings & Events)!
In the wedding ceremony script, let your guests in to the funny, intimate, and sweet story of how the two of you met. Use Wedwordy to create your custom wedding ceremony script. Simply go to the Elements Library and add the element “STORY | ADMIRE” to your ceremony sequence. Typically, it flows well when placed just after the Greeting.
Provide your officiant with the following information so they can draft a 2-3 minute narrative of your story:
- When and where did the two of you meet?
- What were the circumstances at the time?
- What attracted you to each other?
- What were the first words spoken between you?
- When did you start dating?
- When did you fall in love?
- What qualities do you admire and adore in each other?
- What do you enjoy doing together?
- What do you look forward to in married life?
If you give your officiant access to your Wedwordy account, they can compose the script for you, including writing your story, or you can do it yourself! Your guests will love, love, love getting a peek into the beginning of your journey as a couple, and it makes the wedding day so meaningful.
Photo Credit | Valley Images Photography